Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cattiva e Cattivo Nominated for 2 SL fashion awards!

Tanya Book recently contacted me in world to let me know that Cattiva e Cattivo has been nominated for a couple of SL fashion awards. And, honestly, I'm completely happy about both nominations... here's why:

1. The first nomination is for Best Texturing.

I'm absolutely honored that I would be nominated for this award. I spend a lot of time in photoshop trying to make sure the textures look good on the clothing I offer to you guys. It's important to me. So this nomination makes me very happy!

2. The second nomination is for Sloppiest attention to detail (i.e. seams not lining up, unexplained blobs, etc)

I'm absolutely honored by this nomination as well... for one reason. It humbles me and in return this means I'll work a heck of a lot harder on upcoming clothing to make sure that this never happens again.

All in all though, I'm really pleased about both nominations. It means people are looking and people care. As a designer, I've always stood behind the philosophy that it's better to be loved or hated than to be mediocre. Cattiva e Cattivo hits on both ends of the spectrum!

For all of the nominations go here:
SL Fashion Blogger Choice Nominations

Love,
Lissa

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Lisa just to let you know Ive linked to your blog from the BlueFire bog site