Friday, September 7, 2007

Energy Art at SEERS on Embracing the Universe Island

My good friend Monica Renneville (RL Psychic Linda Lauren) asked me one day if I would be interested in a collaboration of sorts. She does artwork that she calls Energy Art™. She sent me some samples and after some experiments with T-Shirts I went full blown into creating some unique styles that featured the artwork.

One of the challenges that was presented is that the artwork is non-representational (many people call this abstract, although that term wouldn't be technically accurate). Anyway, I digress... this was a challenge for me as a designer because I wanted to feature as much of the artwork as possible on the clothing, but not necessarily create ALL of the "fabric" from the Energy Art.
After some failed experiments, I finally was able to hit upon some solutions that I felt were not only good looking, but also had the "Lissa look and feel" to them.

To see these styles, search for SEERS Metaphysical Store, Etu Abbracciare (52, 113, 51) or follow the SLURL provided. If I can, I'll post some pictures, but for some reason on Blogger, I haven't been able to figure out how to add the pictures... okay, yes, I feel stupid... don't make fun of me. But if you leave me a comment and tell me the secret of posting pictures here on blogger using your SL name. I'll drop some wicked styles on your profile as a gift!

SLURL to SEERS Metaphysical Store, Etu Abbracciare (52, 113, 51)

Lissa

No comments: