Friday, August 10, 2007

More Blog Features and Show Tonight!

Invitations have been sent... Group Notices as well... now let's hope this fashion show doesn't send us straight to hell. ;)

Today is the day and we'll see how things go. I wanted to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has blogged about Cattiva and Cattivo! Ben Vanguard has added a review to his blog, SL Men He features the Leather Biker Jacket, the white dress shirt (no tie) and Khakis (which haven't been boxed for sale yet. ;)

So... big thank you to Ben for his kind words!

After the show, I will definitely have pictures posted. We will be doing on site picture boards during the show. So any reviewers reading this that shoot photos... please... stop by the boards (they are located right outside the main store and you just drop the textures onto the polaroid looking things... )

Any reviewers who did not receive invitations... I promise... it wasn't intentional. IM me and I will send you an invitation to the show or IM me later in the evening and I will TP you if at all possible.

Well, I'm off to finish off some things... I promise to update after the show.

Lissa

No comments: