Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome, Howdy, Bienvenuto, etc...

Welcome to the Cattiva and Cattivo blog, created by none other than lil' ol' me, Lissa Maertens. Obviously, this blog is a blatant attempt at marketing my clothing line (did I mention Cattiva and Cattivo, you can find them doing an in-world search for women's clothing, men's clothing, cattiva, cattivo, etc... ).  But beyond that blatant attempt at marketing, I also hope I can put together some letters, words and sentences that make sense to people and will also be helpful. I think SL is a great avenue for starting a business. It's hard, yes, and it takes up a lot of time, but I'm hopeful that in the end it'll be worth it. 

I'll post more, but I want to leave you with this... SL is supposed to be fun. When it stops being fun, stop doing it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woot! First comment!

I'm delighted to have met you at Martini Lounge last night, and I can't wait to come see the show!

hugs, Soph