Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tagged by the wonderful Una Ewing

Okay, I have to admit, I wanted to be tagged. The surprise in being tagged was that it was Una who tagged me! She is one of the friendliest people I've met in SL, but she's so busy I truly never thought she would have tagged me! That being said, following is the standard rules and those who I am tagging.

The rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

    Lissa Maerten's random facts/habits:

  • I live in the midwest

  • I'm a knee shaker/foot tapper

  • I'm a coffee-holic (the darker the roast, the better!)

  • I love good beer (have even considered brewing my own!)

  • I have a short attention span (I'm sorry, what'd you say? I was daydreaming... *L*)

  • I don't think money is the root of all evil, I think greed and mean people are the root of all evil

  • I am a brunette in RL

  • I never dreamed that I would have anything to do with fashion until I found Second Life. :)


  • Okay, now that's done. (It was a bit harder than I thought it would be)
    My friends who are tagged:
    1. Ben Vanguard
    2. Chez Nabob
    3. Daman Tenk
    4. CronoCloud Creegan
    5. Blaze Columbia
    6. LB Fellini
    7. Monica Renneville
    8. Lavinia Leigh

    (That was much easier than the eight habits! *L*)
    If I'm lucky enough to be tagged again, I'll post the taggers names here: (if not, it's going to look sad and pathetic!)

    Daman Tenk (I didn't see anywhere in the rules where it says you can't tag back)

    No comments: